The ultimate can cooler designed by Lester River Bushcraft
Each can cooler is constructed from a 500 denier exterior and 100% wool interior, available in three multicam options (standard, black and tropic) and in two sizes to fit either a 12 oz can or 16 oz can
The outside features:
12oz can cooler:
- Covered slip pocket, measuring approx. 2.5" x 2.5"
- Velcro square measuring approx. 1.5" x 2.5" for your favorite patch
16oz can cooler:
- Covered slip pocket, measuring approx. 2.5" x 4"
- Velcro square measuring approx. 2.5" x 1.75" for your favorite patch
The interior is 100% wool, the same wool that we use for our Boreal, Poncho and Field Shirts
Why the added features? Flexibility!
- The stash-it pocket, which we jokingly call the 'bad decision pocket' is meant for something on the small side and it'll be secure - an extra few bucks, 6 or so skittles, you can imagine what else would fit!
- A velcro square gives you the ability to display your favorite patch and have the option to swap them out
LRB manufactures this product in Duluth, MN.
(Minnesota State Sales Tax of 8.375% for Minnesota Residents)
Domestic Customer Shipping: Fixed shipping at $4.00 for domestic customers.
International Customer Shipping:
- Important: After placing your order, we will send you another invoice to cover shipping charges. The item will not be shipped until this additional invoice is paid.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We charge for shipping to the destination country; anything beyond that resides with the consumer and the specific country customs regulations. After making your purchase, another invoice will be sent to the buyer to cover shipping charges to the destination country.
- Customs - be aware of customs guidelines and any applicable charges. Customs regulations vary by country. Customs are outside of my control - each consumer is responsible to research and understand the regulations.
- Customs forms: Products purchased will never be declared as a gift to avoid the possibility of customs charges - doing so is fraud. If you are ordering a Boreal shirt, Field shirt or Northwoods poncho, the item is identified as a 'wool shirt made in USA' on every customs form.
If you would like to get a shipping quote for an international order, please contact Jason at 218.428.4766