I stand behind the products I sell. If something has not met your expectations I want to know so I can make it right with you....Thanks! Jason
Returns/Exchanges - call me if you have any questions before placing your order. I'm easy to work with.
- LRB will accept returns on items within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new, unused condition. The consumer is responsible for return shipping charges. Call me if you have any questions.
Boreal Shirt Exchange/Size Change Policy
- Let's talk live! I can help you through any questions you may have about what size to order. If you need to exchange for a larger/smaller size, we can work it out.
Domestic Customer Shipping: We offer free domestic (including Alaska and Hawaii) shipping on most of our items.
International Customer Shipping:
- Shipping: After placing your order, we will send you another invoice to cover shipping charges. The item will not be shipped until this additional invoice is paid.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We charge for shipping to the destination country; anything beyond that resides with the consumer and the specific country customs regulations. After making your purchase, another invoice will be sent to the buyer to cover shipping charges to the destination country.
- Customs - be aware of customs guidelines and any applicable charges. Customs regulations vary by country. Customs are outside of my control - each consumer is responsible to research and understand the regulations.
- Customs forms: Products purchased will never be declared as a gift to avoid the possibility of customs charges - doing so is fraud. If you are ordering a Boreal shirt or Northwoods poncho, the item is identified as a 'wool shirt made in USA' on every customs form.
If you would like to get a shipping quote for an international order, please contact Jason at 218.428.4766