The Northwoods Poncho is a 100% wool poncho measuring 54 x 82.
Our Northwoods Poncho is handmade right here in Duluth using the same quality construction as our world famous Boreal Shirts.
Available with or without a hood, the Northwoods Poncho configuration options are limited only by your own imagination.
Please check out the video below for a basic overview on the features.
• Supplex binding around the full perimeter
• 550 cord sewn to the poncho on both 82" sides; this cordage is tacked down approximately every 3" creating a versatile tie out system. The multiple tie out points make the poncho easy to configure while wearing and allows for attachment of a separate rain poncho.
• Supplex channel sewn into each of the 54" sides; allowing for different types of cordage to be threaded through for use with a hammock creating a field expedient under quilt.
• Boreal shirt pocket, including the security pocket with D-rings
• 2 arm sleeves on the inside of the poncho
Free Shipping available in the U.S. only (Alaska & Hawaii included)
Contact us for international quotes. You will receive an additional invoice for the cost of international shipment.